Pathway to UTS Scholarship program
To celebrate the launch of the Pathway to UTS progams at UIC College, UTS:INSEARCH and UIC College are offering AUD$20,000 worth of scholarships to high-achieving students.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIPS
There are FIVE scholarships valued at AUD$5,000 each towards the Diploma of Engineering and Diploma of Business programs at UIC College.
These 2 programs will give you entry to 2nd year of the Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Business at the University of Technology Sydney respectively.
WHO CAN APPLY
Indonesian high school students aged 17 and above. Students must be able to attend UIC College based in Jakarta and be able to commence their studies in July 2017.
To apply, students must:
- Complete the application form. Students should email email@example.com for an application form.
- Provide their academic transcript.
- Provide a written statement, answering the below question in English. The statement should be no more than 250 words.
Question: What are your future career goals?
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship applications close July 2017.
Scholarships will be awarded based on school results and the quality of their written statement.
Students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified by phone and/or email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This scholarship is open to Indonesian citizens only.
2. Students must commence their studies in July 2017.
3. Students awarded scholarships for the Pathway to UTS – Engineering program cannot use the scholarship for the Pathway to UTS – Business program.
4. Students awarded scholarships for the Pathway to UTS – Business program cannot use the scholarship for the Pathway to UTS – Engineering program.
5. To be eligible to apply, the applicant must:
- Be at least 17 years old when starting the Pathway to UTS program; and
- Satisfy academic and English entry requirements.
6. This scholarship is not redeemable in cash and is non-transferable.
7. This offer details are subject to change.
8. By submitting an application, students are giving UIC College and UTS:INSEARCH permission to use their written statement for marketing purposes.
9. All judgements and winners are final and at the sole discretion of UIC College.